Thursday, November 29, 2012

December is a happy time

Or so they say.  I personally am starting to not like it. It's cold, so the heating bill go's up.  I get sick much easier, so there's the down time from that.  Its also crazy busy at work so there is that as well.  All this adds up to less and less time to work on the mod.

God I can't wait till January at this point.

Still I do have some time.  I'm currently working in re-integrating the Xenoforce O3 files from the latest version.  Then we move on to converting UC and AW.  After that its SEED.  I'm hoping the first 2 parts go quick so that I can spend most of December on SEED.  As long as I have the proper models this should move along at a rather nice pace.

Once I get UC and AW converted I will post a version up here for readers of the Blog to try out.  Consider it a gift to all you "god, he's ranting again" people who actually read this mess lol.

Back to work for me.  :)

1 comment:

Alan said...

I take it some complications have occurred either in life or in the mod? We haven't have an update in a few weeks I'm getting worried.